Dungeon Craft Facemaker
- Click on "Change Hair," Change Ears," etc. to change the feature in question.
- Right-click on image to save a PNG file!
- Setup (To use for your own images):
- Save the HTML file to your own folder.
- Save a bunch of images for eyes, ears, etc.; all except face pictures must have transparency.
- Add your list of images to the lists at the beginning of the script tag.
- Remember to test with IE, Safari, etc., but not Chrome, which does not allow running certain functions locally on your machine. (It should work online, though.)
Facemaker Diary (Comments for Myself)
- Prototype works! (2015/03/08) Next challenge is really to have a good set of images to use for this. (Some of the combinations look outright silly.)
- Uses splitting by directory markers; this may need to be fixed to allow for different markers used in certain environments (yen sign, won sign). Later, later...